Translating KTurtle to bulgarian bg_BG

Stamo

Jan 9, 2012, 10:05:35 AM1/9/12
to KTurtle; an educational programming environment
Hi everyone! I have not find any translation of KTurtle in bulgarian,
so I decided to make my own :) but I don't know where to start. I've
read everything I find in Google, but not a clue where to find .po
files. I'll be verry gratefull if you help me with this case. Thanks a
lot!

Best Regards,
Stamo

Niels Slot

Jan 9, 2012, 1:29:36 PM1/9/12
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stamo,

A quick Google by me (I'm a developer, not a translator) leads me to [1]. There I could find a link to the British translations on SVN, from there I navigated to the Bulgarian translations. I found the KTurtle translation at [2]. It indeed seems incomplete. If you could complete it, that would be awesome!

I hope this helps,

Niels

[1] http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/
[2] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/bg/messages/kdeedu/kturtle.po

2012/1/9 Stamo <stamo....@gmail.com>
Stamo

Stamo

Jan 10, 2012, 2:55:05 AM1/10/12
to KTurtle; an educational programming environment
Thanks a lot Niels! for your help. I'll complete this translation.
Since it's my first translation of part of the KDE, I'll be verry
gratefull if someone tell me what to I do with the po file after
translation.

Stamo

On 9 Ян, 20:29, Niels Slot <nielss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stamo,
>
> A quick Google by me (I'm a developer, not a translator) leads me to [1].
> There I could find a link to the British translations on SVN, from there I
> navigated to the Bulgarian translations. I found the KTurtle translation at
> [2]. It indeed seems incomplete. If you could complete it, that would bean

Joy Sankar Sengupta

Jan 10, 2012, 3:34:44 AM1/10/12
to stamo.pet...@gmail.com
Dear Stamo,
Now you just need to generate kturtle.mo file using following command:

msgfmt -o  kturtle.mo kturtle.po

Then move the kturtle.mo file into locale.Now change the script language to your locale language from settings menu of kturtle.Your kturtle script will be shown in your local language.

Best Regards,
Joysankar Sengupta

Joy Sankar Sengupta