Files to kde-files

Leo Barichello

Nov 10, 2012, 7:26:52 PM11/10/12
to kdeedu-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

During this semester I am teaching kturtle in a class of future math teachers. The experience is quite interesting and some of them want to use kturtle with students from 10 to 17 years old.

I am encouraging them to upload the scripts to kde-files, but they are really newbies yet, so, they need more ideas before start making something really interesting.

That's why i wrote this message: I would like to ask you all to share at kde-files any interesting script you have made (or are going to make now),
I think this could atract more attention to kturtle and encourage new users  to explore its potential!

Thank you,
Leo

--
Sócio-diretor da Mais educacional - www.mais.mat.br
Professor do Colégio Villa Lobos e PUC-Campinas