Free Workshop - Create the future of KDC

Kim Morrison

Sep 29, 2016, 10:06:07 AM9/29/16
to kdcth...@googlegroups.com
KDC Incubator Workshop
(and social!)
Saturday 15th October
Big Wheel Studios, Farringdon
12pm - 3pm

Get together, get creative, hone your skills and have a jolly good time.

The KDC incubator workshops give us the opportunity to play with new ideas which could form the basis of our next season or inspire you to create something of your own. Primarily a chance to get together with old friends and new faces and get stuck into some creative activities centred around making and performing theatre, there will also be an emphasis on developing performance skills.

The workshop is TOTALLY FREE...all I ask is that you sign up using this form so we can account for numbers. You do not need to be a member or have worked with KDC before, just come along.

We'll have a little drink and a jolly in Exmouth Market afterwards.

Any questions drop me a line; arti...@kdctheatre.com

See you there,
Kim xx