KDC Theatre: Showdown: Auditions Today and Tomorrow

Kim Morrison

Aug 30, 2016, 4:14:12 AM8/30/16
to kdcth...@googlegroups.com
AUDITIONS TODAY AND TOMORROW - Be there or be square!

The sun may have gone away but there is no need to stop drinking those celebratory cocktails - KDC auditions for our Autumn season are officially on. We have two great plays directed by two super women, with parts for all ages and types. You are sure to find something to float your boat.

Audition notices with full details are attached and on our website: https://www.kdctheatre.com

First audition dates: Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st August 2016. Choose whichever date suits you best.

Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (please try to arrive at 6:45pm to fill in your contact details etc.)

Venue: Clean Break Studios, 2 Patshull Road, Kentish Town, NW5 2LB. The nearest tube is Kentish Town.

Recalls: Saturday 3rd September

Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm

Venue: Clean Break Studios

You will be called by Friday 2nd September if the directors would like to see you again.

Proudly announcing...

RABBIT

Written by Nina Raine

Directed by Hayley Cameron