KDC Showdown

Vicky Olusanya

Feb 23, 2017, 2:12:37 PM2/23/17
to kdctheatre

Good Evening all,

Only four more weeks till the start of our spring season!

To kick things off will be Ghost Train, directed by Nick Mouton. Tickets are now on sale!

A group of travellers find themselves stranded at a remote railway station somewhere in Cornwall. They disregard the station master's stark warnings and decide to spend the night. However, events threaten to drive the group half mad as the ghostly train that haunts the line approaches ever nearer.

--

The show runs from Tuesday 28th March to Saturday 1st April at Barons Court Theatre, tickets available by calling 020 8932 4747, best to get in there early to guarantee your space!

There's still time to get involved in writing work for Full Stack. Dip your toes in writing with a 4 page play!

Full stack - We're looking for contributions for our writing project, you have till 17th April to submit your script.

--

We have a great discount offer from one of our past directors, Chris Davis (The Children’s Hour).

KDC members can enjoy an exclusive £12 ticket offer to see SQUIRM which plays at the King’s Head Theatre next week for one week only 27 February - 4 March, with the offer code APPETEAM

That’s all folks!

Love KDC @kdctheatre