KDC Showdown - Christmas Quiz

Vicky Olusanya

Nov 21, 2016, 6:37:30 AM11/21/16
to kdcth...@googlegroups.com
Hi KDC-ers,

First off, thank you to everyone who participated in last season's shows, whether you performed, contributed or came along to see it, it has been a wonderful run. We have had such a varied range of productions that have all been to an excellent standard! Looking ahead, we will be releasing the details for the next season soon so watch this space!

But to tide ourselves over till then we have some KDC mischief to make in the meantime...

It's that time of year again... the days are getting darker, the nights are getting colder and those cravings for 'fun facts' with lashings of tinsel, a side of festive tunes and probably just a pinch of glitter simply must be satisfied.

Put a team together (about 6 should do it) or just turn up and meet some new people, it doesn't matter if you've been involved in a KDC show recently or ever - the quiz is open to all. We will eat, drink, be generally merry and prizes will be awarded to the victors. There is no cost to take part but voluntary donations will be gratefully received on the night for Crisis<http://www.crisis.org.uk/>.

So, don your best (or worst) Christmas jumper and come and get your quiz at our local, The Hoop and Grapes<http://www.hoopandgrapes.co.uk/>, on Thursday 15th December. Quiz starts at 7.30pm but the bar will be open from 7pm.

FB link: https://www.facebook.com/events/212575305848604/

See you there,
Your social sec/elf,
Steph

Let's end the year on a high, a great opportunity to reunite with past casts and friends!

Love KDC
@kdctheatre<https://twitter.com/kdctheatre>
winmail.dat