Showdown: Good Person of Szechwan starts tonight!

Vicky Olusanya

Nov 1, 2016, 9:23:21 AM11/1/16
to kdcth...@googlegroups.com

Good Person of Szechwan starts tonight at 7.30!

To reserve tickets call the Barons Court Theatre on 0208 932 4747. Tickets are £12 or £10 for concessions.

1st - 5th Nove...@7.30pm: Good Person of Szechwan by Bertolt Brecht, directed by Brigitte Adela

We present our interpretation of Bertolt Brecht’s famous parable that explores whether a good person can exist in an unjust society.

Three gods come to earth in search of enough good people to justify their existence. They find Shen Teh, a good hearted but penniless prostitute and reward her by gifting her money that enables her to give up her profession and set up her own business. But can she survive as the people in the town start feeding off her kindness?

Opening Night Social - TONIGHT!

KDC isn't just a theatre group, it's a community and we love any excuse to hang out! Tonight, the KDC committee will be setting up camp in The Curtains Up pub which sits above the Barons Court Theatre. Join us from 6pm for a drink or two before we head down to see the shows. We’ll be the friendly looking bunch with drinks in hand and a beautiful KDC sign on the table. Make sure you book your ticket if you’re coming along!

Watch this space for more news on upcoming festive socials and spring season announcements!