KDC Showdown: Audition Reminder for What Keep Me Awake

Vicky Olusanya

Apr 25, 2017, 10:18:14 AM4/25/17
to kdctheatre

Afternoon all,

The plays have been selected and Full Stack has now blossomed into What Keeps Me Awake! We have a range of themes and characters to explore and are excited to embark on this new project!

Well done to everyone that has submitted scripts, the standard was very high! Those that will be performed shall be contacted in due course.

Another way to get involved in What Keeps Me Awake is by performing! Remember auditions are open to all! Full details are on our website.

You don't need to prepare anything, nor are we looking for a specific character, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, are free on the dates on the audition notice and bring to life the wonderful stories generated by our writers. As usual there is no cost to auditioning.

Auditions:

When: 6.45pm -7pm registration, auditions 7pm - 9pm, Tuesday 2nd May & Wednesday 3rd May. Choose whichever date suits you best.

Where: Theatre Delicatessen, 30 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf. The nearest tube is South Quay.

Recalls: 10am -2pm, Sunday 7th  May

Venue: (same as auditions)

You will be called by Friday if the directors would like to see you again at Recalls.

For further information please check the audition notice, any questions just reply to this email.

Love KDC

@kdctheatre