KDC Showdown: Opening Night Tonight

Vicky Olusanya

Jun 27, 2017, 5:23:04 AM6/27/17
to kdctheatre

Hi all,

After weeks of hard work the new writing showcase What Keeps Me Awake will be opening tonight at 7.30pm at the Lion and the Unicorn, Kentish Town and will be on till Saturday night. There are still tickets available but we encourage to book in advance to guarantee your seat! The bar downstairs is lovely so please join us for a couple of pints after :)

For more info about the show and media attached to it please search Twitter and Facebook using #keepsmeawake.

Just as a reminder, we have the AGM (Annual General Meeting) coming up soon, Tuesday 11th July. For more information, click here.

The AGM is a great opportunity to see other KDC people, get to hear about what the plans are for the future and to put yourself forward for any of the committee roles that you would like to take part in.

Much love

KDC Theatre

@kdctheatre