KDC Showdown

1 view

Vicky Olusanya

Apr 11, 2017, 8:30:53 AM4/11/17
to kdctheatre
Afternoon all,

Tonight is the start of our last show of the season, Den of Thieves directed by Duncan Moore!

As usual, please reserve your seats at Baron's Court Theatre on the following number: 020 8932 4747.

Full info below:

Den of Thieves by Stephen Adly Guirgis

Dates: 11-15 April 7:30pm / 2:30pm matinee on 15 April

Welcome to the world of disorganised crime. In Stephen Adly Guirgis’s comedy, Den of Thieves, the lure of stealing $750,000 is too much for Maggie, a New York shoplifter, and Paul, her sponsor in a 12-step program for recovering thieves, Kleptomaniacs Anonymous.  Along with Puerto Rican wannabe, Flaco, and his ultra-fly girlfriend, Boochie, they draw up a plan for the perfect crime... that turns out to be anything but. Instead, they find themselves caught up in a high-octane battle for their own survival.

Get to know the cast and on our website with the cast bios and interview with the director:

https://www.kdctheatre.com/category/current-season/spring-2017/den-of-thieves/

Best wishes,

KDC
@kdctheatre