KDC Showdown: Thank you for the Spring Season, Opportunities for the Summer Season

1 view

Vicky Olusanya

Apr 21, 2017, 8:04:14 AM4/21/17
to kdctheatre

Afternoon all,

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter. The Spring season is now over but we have had so much fun! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who took part and attended our three fantastic shows this Spring. It has been a really well received season and could not have happened without you.

Looking into the not so distant future... Summer season is on the horizon!

Thank you to everyone that submitted their writing to our Full Stack call out for 4 page plays. We have been wonderfully overwhelmed with the 132 submissions that were received!

Whilst we whittle down the final selection, we are ready to start searching for our budding cast for the showcase! The full audition notice is on our website. But as a short summary...

We are looking for actors who are looking to have a lot of fun and get to flex their acting muscles playing multiple roles in one show! Each actor would have at least 1 part in 2 - 3 shows.

Auditions:

When: 6.45pm -7pm registration, auditions 7pm - 9pm, Tuesday 2nd May & Wednesday 3rd May. Choose whichever date suits you best.
Where: Theatre Delicatessen, 30 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf. The nearest tube is South Quay.
Recalls: 10am -2pm, Sunday 7th  May
Venue: (same as auditions)
You will be called by Friday if the directors would like to see you again at Recalls.

You don't need to prepare anything, nor are we looking for a specific character, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, are free on the dates on the audition notice and bring to life the wonderful stories generated by our writers. As usual there is no cost to auditioning.

For further information please check the audition notice, any questions just reply to this email.

More opportunities will be published as we release more information on the Summer Season... Watch this space!

Love KDC
@kdctheatre