Rabbit starts tonight plus socials!

Vicky Olusanya

Oct 25, 2016, 6:40:01 AM10/25/16
to kdcth...@googlegroups.com

Tonight is the first night of our Autumn Season!

Rabbit is on at 7.30 and it’s not too late to join us!

To book tickets for this season’s fantastic productions call the Barons Court Theatre on 0208 932 4747. Tickets are £12 or £10 for concessions.

25th - 29th October at 7.30pm: Rabbit by Nina Raine, directed by Hayley Cameron

Bella is celebrating her 29th birthday with a dinner for a group of very different friends, including two of her exes. As the wine flows, the conversation becomes heated and a battle of the sexes commences. However, what most of the guests don’t know is that behind Bella’s bravado, she is struggling to cope with her father’s illness. As the flirtations, disputes, mockery and interrogations between the group of five at the restaurant play out we also gain a glimpse into Bella’s life with her father, a man she loves fiercely but finds equally frustrating.

Comic, tragic and dramatic, Rabbit was the debut play of writer Nina Raine and won her both the Evening Standard’s Charles Wintour Award and the Critics’

Circle Theatre Award for Most Promising Playwright in 2006.

Take a look at the cast bios and show photos!

Opening Night Socials

KDC isn't just a theatre group, it's a community and we love any excuse to hang out! On the 25th October and 1st November the KDC committee will be setting up camp in The Curtains Up pub which sits above the Barons Court Theatre. Join us from 6pm for a drink or two before we head down to see the shows. We’ll be the friendly looking bunch with drinks in hand and a beautiful KDC sign on the table!

KDC