Everyone's invited to a BBQ/potluck this Saturday at HSC in Hollister!

1 view

Quest@HSC

Aug 31, 2011, 12:27:35 PM8/31/11
to KCVH_Soaring_Center_Group, hgcg...@yahoogroups.com
Hi everybody,

Hollister Soaring Center hasn't had a BBQ this year. It is now time
for a BBQ. If you don't have plans, grab the wife and kids and head
down to Hollister for a BBQ next Saturday. We will provide the burgers
and drinks (if you want beer bring your own). We can have a great pot
luck meal if you each bring a side dish or a dessert. We will cook at
noon for those flying but really plan on cooking and spending the
evening sitting around swapping soaring stories. We can gather around
when the soaring day is done. I will cook anytime anyone wants, but I
think it would be really fun to eat together around 6:00 6:30. Come
early and stay late!

If you can make it, please RSVP (come even if you don't). I'd like an
RSVP so we can plan on how much food etc we need. RSVP to
courtqui...@yahoo.com

I also suggest you bring a lawn chair. We will have the sun shades up,
and can BBS around the side of the building out of the wind on the
grass.

It should really be fun. Please come and spend some time with your
soaring friends and your family.

Happy Soaring and Barbecuing
Joy, Quest and everyone else at
Hollister Soaring Center LLC