HSC days and hours of operation.

Quest@HSC

Dec 28, 2011, 2:49:56 PM12/28/11
to KCVH_Soaring_Center_Group
Hi everybody,

Hollister Soaring Center LLC will be open and providing tows and
flight instruction on Friday, Dec. 30th; Saturday, Dec. 31st; Sunday,
January 1st, 2012; and Monday, January 2nd, 2012. Our hours each day
will be from about 10AM or so until sunset, or until demand for tows
has ended.

HSC will also be open and providing tows and flight instruction on
Monday, January 16th as that is the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal
Holiday, and HSC is open on all of these such Mondays that are Federal
Holidays.

Going forward into 2012, our days and hours of operation will be the
same as they have been for the past couple years, which is: Fridays,
Saturdays, and Sundays, from 9AM to 5PM in the winter and 11AM to 7PM
during Daylight Saving Time. Also, HSC will be open on all Mondays
which are Federal Holidays.

Additionally, HSC will open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and
Thursdays by prior arrangement or appointment for special training
sessions or if there is sufficient demand. Please remember that if
good wave or thermal soaring conditions are present and there is
enough demand for tows such that there is a "critical mass" of
interest shown on these chat-groups, I will do all I can to provide
tows for those wishing to soar locally or go XC.

Along with the staff and employees of Hollister Soaring Center LLC, I
hope that you all had a very warm and joyous Holiday Season 2011, and
we wish you a very happy and healthy New Year in 2012!

Happy & safe celebrating and soaring,
Quest