Re: Article for the December 2008 NML

KCUF Media [Mike Blessing]

Dec 4, 2008, 3:07:29 AM12/4/08
to Jay Vandersloot
Jay Vandersloot wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Some legal actions I am currently involved in make it difficult for me
> to concentrate to write an article for this month. Right now I'm busy
> preparing for a hearing this Thursday. No, it's nothing against me, but
> I am deeply involved in the proceedings.
>
> If Bob Finch has submitted his article, go ahead and publish that in
> place of my column. Otherwise, use the below email article from the
> Libertarian Party, which I have already formatted for the NML in the
> attachment and given an explanatory heading. Thanks.

Jay --

I've been busy recently, too -- final exams, etc. I haven't received
anything from Bob Finch, so I'll run with what's below.

By the way, what exactly did you do in formatting this one? Every time
I opened the message, it not only wouldn't let me read it, but locked
up my email client (Thunderbird) entirely, so much that I had to crash
the program to get it to quit. The only way I'm reading it now is that
I clicked "Reply" on the message without opening it.

-- MWB
-- Mike Blessing / http://xanga.com/mikewb1971