Re: [LPNM-discuss] Idiot Bloggette RE: Miss UnReasonable

KCUF Media [Mike Blessing]

Nov 3, 2008, 10:09:16 PM11/3/08
to lpnm-d...@yahoogroups.com
Bruce Bush wrote:

>> From: miss....@yahoo.com
>> Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:51:42 -0700
>> Subject: [LPNM-discuss] Who Should I Vote For?
>>
>> Of all the irrational cliches out there, the one that irritates me the
>> most is "The end doesn't justify the means." The truth is that only an
>> END can justify a MEANS. All MEANS are neither good nor evil. What
>> determines their goodness or badness is the END RESULT of the MEANS.
>> If the END RESULT of a MEANS is good, then that MEANS is good.
>>
>> For example, killing a human being (MEANS) is neither good nor evil.
>> If your END in killing a human being is to defend your own life (or
>> that of others), then that MEANS is good. If your END in killing a
>> human being is to seize their property, that makes the MEANS evil.
>> Please add your comments on this subject to my blog at
>> http://MissReason.blogspot.com.
>>

> Guess this is what comes from having a totally open discussion group.

Yep.

> Does anyone even know if this idiot lives in New Mexico?

No, not that it really matters.

The part that I get a laugh out of is when "she" said that "she"
couldn't reveal her identity because she was afraid that she would be
fired from her day job if "her" real name were to be associated with
"her" opinions by her bosses.

So far, I haven't seen anything "she" has posted that would come
anywhere close to justifying that fear. Bill and I have said far more
radical things on TV, with our faces in plain view and using our real
names, than anything "Miss Reason" has said.
-- Mike Blessing / http://xanga.com/mikewb1971