Re: [LPNM-discuss] CHANGE CHICAGO STYLE

KCUF Media [ Mike Blessing ]

Oct 13, 2008, 11:19:04 PM10/13/08
to lpnm-d...@yahoogroups.com
Rob Taylor wrote:
> Hey Tim,
>
> A friend of me and Mike's used to work for AKORN and we used to give him
> crap about them going after Pay Day Loan companies for predatory lending.
> Seems they are a little guilty of the same type of action only in reverse.
> Check out the link.....
>
> http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/mccain_debate_obama/2008/10/13/139953.html
>
> Rob

If I recall correctly, you're referring to Allen Richardson (the guy who
made the Ch.27 show with the action figures? Robot Chicken on [adult
swim] does it better) and Ben, the guy in the wheelchair?

Don't know if I'd call them friends specifically, just acquaintances
from the Hemp TV show.

-- Mike Blessing