Re: [LPNM-discuss] Criminals and druggies needed

KCUF Media [Mike Blessing]

Nov 25, 2008, 10:58:20 PM11/25/08
to lpnm-d...@yahoogroups.com

--
Sounds like something that our legislators, county commissioners and
city councilors could do when they're not in session -- they seem to

It seems like the now-ended series _The Shield_ is becoming more of a
docudrama every day.

Here's the text of the classified ad, dated 3 November 2008 --

WANTED People that hang out with crooks to do part-time work for the
Albuquerque Police Dept. Make some extra cash! Drug use OK. Criminal
Record? Not a problem. Must be willing to work odd hours. Give us a
call and we can work out the details. CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED!!!
Leave a message with a Good phone number and your call will be
returned. (505) xxx-xxxx

(I removed the number, as this list is open for public scrutiny and I
don't want to be spreading their contact information and thus assist
in this stupidity.)
-- Mike Blessing / http://xanga.com/mikewb1971

KCUF Media [Mike Blessing]

Nov 25, 2008, 11:51:57 PM11/25/08
to lpnm-d...@yahoogroups.com
Tim Claiborne wrote:
> does anyone know where exactly the money comes from to help employ
> the professional lowlifes the APD is trying to hire

Your paycheck, my paycheck . . .

> has anyone thought that the payouts to these lower level criminals
> will probably just be reinvested in further criminal activity and
> drug abuse?

The cops, prison guards, prosecutors, etc., etc., love it -- it's all
about job security.