Fw: Bee Day lunch

Patrice

Jun 17, 2016, 3:03:15 PM6/17/16
to Patrice & Family

   Eat Local/Organic: www.foundationfarm.com

On Friday, June 17, 2016 12:13 PM, Loretta Klosky <lorett...@me.com> wrote:

Hi Patrice!
Vickie Giesen talked to you last night at the Garden Club in Springfield.
She asked me to send you our Bee Day flyer to send to your club members. I did leave a stack of these in your kitchen area when I vane down last Saturday.
We appreciate you helping us get the information out there!
Loretta Klosky
image1.JPG
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2016, at 9:52 AM, Patrice & family <mama...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sure.... Turkey will do

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 18:39, Loretta Klosky <lorett...@me.com> wrote:
Hi Patrice!
I am just checking to see if you will be bringing your lunch or you would like a boxed lunch at Bee Day. If you want a box lunch the choices are Ham or Turkey sandwich. That comes with chips, cookie and a drink.
Please let me know as soon as possible so we can get the caters
a head count.
Thanks
VP Bees Alive Club
Loretta Klosky