KPC Permaculture Farm & Garden Tour - Reminder

1 view

Stephen Moring

Jul 6, 2015, 2:34:07 PM7/6/15
to KPC-Dev Google Groups), Sustainability Action, Food-Not-Lawns KC, Common Ground Program, Growing Growers Discussion List, frc >>, Lawrence Fruit Tree Project, K.C. No Till list-serve, JCfoodCouncil
Hello Permaculture Enthusiasts,

If you have not yet, mark your calender for the Kansas Permaculture Farm
and Urban Garden Tour, Saturday and Sunday, July 11 & 12. This tour will
focus on the implementation of permaculture principles and practice on
both local urban and broad-acre sites in our Kaw River watershed.

Our urban tour begins Saturday morning with the Urban Farm Guys in the
Lykins Neighborhood in Kansas City, MO, and continues with sites in
Kansas City and in Lawrence.

Our Sunday tour begins Sunday morning at Greenman Farm in Springdale, KS
and continues with sites in Leavenworth and Jefferson Counties, and
culminates with a potluck and drumming circle at SubTerra Castle in
Eskridge, KS.

Please join us for either or both days of the tour.  We are asking a
tour donation of $15 perday.To sign up for the tour, please contact
Steve Moring, 785-691-7305 (mori...@gmail.com
<mailto:mori...@gmail.com>) or Joe Falley, 913-593-6198
(appleo...@sunflower.com  <mailto:appleo...@sunflower.com>).

Once we hear from you, we will send information (tour schedule, assembly
times and maps).
We look forward to you joining us for a fun and memorable event.

Steve Moring