See C2 Leadership Graduate Testimony! Apply Now to FACE's C2 Leadership Institute for the Fall '23 Cohort has been sent

Hyepin Im

Aug 16, 2023, 11:06:13 AM8/16/23
Want to share this exciting opportunity with you. The classes are virtual and scholarships are available. Please share with those who may be interested. Blessings!

Subject: See C2 Leadership Graduate Testimony! Apply Now to FACE's C2 Leadership Institute for the Fall '23 Cohort
Scholarships available. Get 3 Continuing Education Credits.

Put Your Faith Into Action &
Make Your Vision A Reality!

Apply Now to FACE's
C2 Leadership Institute
Fall '23 Cohort

FACE is pleased to share that the Fall '23 Cohort for our C2 Leadership Institute is now accepting applications! Get 4 Units of Continuing Education Credits. Scholarships available.

C2 Leadership Institute Schedule

Kick-off: Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Graduation: Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sessions: Virtually on Tuesdays from 1pm-5pm (subject to change).

Get 3 Continuing Education Credits

Do you want to take your community development ministry to the next level? Are you seeking tools and resources to sustain your community development ministry?

About C2 Leadership Institute

C2 Leadership Institute is a transformative professional leadership program targeting faith leaders, ministers, and lay leaders who are interested in community development. The program empowers and awakens them to new possibilities and sustainability for their ministries by strengthening church and community partnerships through community engagement and advocacy.

Through this program, akin to a master's level course, FACE C2 fellows gain the tools, skills and relationships to create success and sustainability in their community ministries. Over the course of the Institute, each fellow launches or strengthens a community development initiative. Fellows are mentored by funders, government officials, media, faith leaders, and community development experts. Fellows develop their initiative using the skills they attain such as fundraising, media and government relations, partnership building, networking, financial literacy, grant writing, eventing, advocacy, program development, outreach strategies, and community needs assessments. Throughout the program, fellows receive up to 8 one on one office hour sessions to ensure successful implementation of their initiative. The whole program culminates to a Pitch Competition, where each fellow presents their finalized initiative to a funding panel before moving on to graduation.

Please See C2 Leadership Institute Testimony Below!

Hi! My name is Marcy Palos, CEO of RestoreLA-CDC.

I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to take the C2 Leadership Training

course.

When I jumped in, I was under the impression I was taking a Max Lucado type leadership course, and boy was I wrong.

This course launched me straight into Community Development Leadership

and gave me the confidence I needed to run my church's nonprofit! I was able to learn hands-on how to run a nonprofit, what it takes to transition from Ministry to Community Development and walk into rooms with the confidence needed to be an advocate for my community.

After taking the course, I've been able to secure a $5,000 grant with one of the banks that was present at our graduation, and build relationships with future

partners. Thanks  the FACE team for allowing me to join!

Use the button below to apply for the
C2 Leadership Institute!
Fall 2023 Pastor Cohort Application
See below for more information and visit www.facela.org/c2-leadership-institute to see past C2 success, testimonies, speakers and more!
See our C2 Leadership Institute Highlight Video Below!
Non-Profit Black Belt Assessment
Tangible Outcomes: C2 fellows' average increase in capacity is 199%.

An integral part of our C2 Leadership Institute is our Non-Profit Black Belt Assessment©. This innovative tool was developed by FACE in 2016 to measure the success and change in capacity of each fellow at the start of the C2 Leadership Institute versus at the end of the program. It is also a powerful roadmap to guide fellows to successful community engagement and partnership.
Our Fall '22 fellows had an avg. increase of 295%! Check out some of their scores below:
Testimonies from our Fall '22 Cohort
Rev. Catherine Capp, University UMC, Irvine, CA
Rev. Eunbok Kim, Keystone Baptist Church, Tampa, FL
Marcy Palos, Restore LA CDC, Los Angeles, CA
Rev. Gina Pollard, City Square Church, Phoenix, AZ
See examples of our Fall '22 fellows' project presentations below!
Use the button below to apply for the
C2 Leadership Institute!
Fall 2023 Pastor Cohort Application

We are pleased to share that Baylor University recently released a comprehensive case study on our
C2 Leadership Institute!
Read it HERE
FACE Mission

To advance the Asian American community's participation, contribution and influence through faith and community partnerships.
DONATE
Faith and Community Empowerment
3550 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1124 Los Angeles, CA 90010
Visit Our Website
Facebook  Instagram  Youtube
Faith and Community Empowerment | 3550 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1124, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Unsubscribe in...@kccd3300.org
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by in...@facela.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.