Today! White House: Conference Call on COVID-19

Hyepin Im

Mar 16, 2020, 1:39:24 PM3/16/20
to in...@facela.org
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pastor Jim Domen <j...@churchunited.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 6:55 PM
Subject: White House: Conference Call on COVID-19 & Sunday National Day of Prayer
To: <hye...@gmail.com>

Call-in Details and National Prayer
Dear Pastor << Test First Name >>,

Please join us for a conference call on Monday, March 16 at 11:00 AM Pacific Time for updates on the Coronavirus, as well as those from White House Senior Administration officials.

To join the conference call, please click the RSVP link below and complete the form. You will receive dial-in credentials upon registration.

Call Information
  • Date: Monday, March 16, 2020
  • Time: 11:00 AM Pacific Time
  • Call-In Registration: RSVP Link
Yesterday, our Governor issued an executive order to cancel large gatherings of 250 people or more until the end of March. Click here to read more about the Governor's Executive Order.

President Trump also tweeted today calling for a National Day of Prayer on Sunday, March 15.

"It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these. No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!" @realDonaldTrump

I'm praying for you and that God protects us from the COVID-19 pandemic. I also pray — that in the wake of this crisis and fear — that people may come to know Jesus.

In His grace and truth,

Jim
Psalm 91

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Copyright © 2020 Church United, All rights reserved.
I've included you on this list to inform you of issues affecting you and your church. I'm here to serve you, Jim

Our mailing address is:
Church United
3857 Birch Street, Suite 1260
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Add us to your address book

Hyepin C. Im, MBA, MDIV, CPA
President and CEO
Faith and Community Empowerment (FACE), formerly KCCD
213-216-3676
hye...@gmail.com