Today at 3pm PST RESCHEDULED: White House Conference Call on COVID-19 TODAY, March 16, 6PM Eastern Time

Hyepin Im

Mar 16, 2020, 5:53:20 PM3/16/20
to in...@facela.org
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robbins, Amanda H. EOP/WHO <Amanda.H...@who.eop.gov>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:44 PM
Subject: RESCHEDULED: Conference Call on COVID-19 TODAY, March 16, 6PM Eastern Time
To: Robbins, Amanda H. EOP/WHO <Amanda.H...@who.eop.gov>
Cc: Korn, Jennifer S. EOP/WHO <Jennife...@who.eop.gov>

Good afternoon,

Please join us for a stakeholder conference call TODAY, March 16 at 6:00 PM Eastern Time for industry specific updates on the coronavirus. This conference call will include updates from Senior Administration officials.

Due to the high interest in this call, we ask that only one individual per organization register.

To attend the conference call, please fill out the link below. You will receive dial-in information upon registration.

Call Information

·       Date: Monday, March 16, 2020

·       Time: 6:00 PM Eastern Time

·       Call-In Registration: RSVP Link