Fw: The Continued Omission of Asian Americans in the National Conversation - FACE President Hyepin Im Featured as Guest Contributor on the Asian American Christian Collaborative

Hyepin Im

Feb 22, 2021, 8:16:45 PM2/22/21
to Information
I want to forward this article I wrote.

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 2:15:39 PM PST, Faith and Community Empowerment <in...@facela.org> wrote:

Read FACE President
Hyepin Im's Latest Article:

On inauguration day, many of us sighed a breath of relief with the promise of a new day with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris at the helm. We joined with others to celebrate Harris on her historic election as the first woman, first African American, and first Asian American to be vice president in the United States—a great sign of progress and hope in our country. Yet, in light of the recent insurrection and takeover of our Capitol; the blatant display of white supremacy; the abuse of faith in the public arena; the increasing divisiveness during these past four years; and the Covid-19-related deaths, racism, and harassment, we have learned that we need to safeguard our hope with vigilance, to ensure our country’s future and our own safety. As Asian Americans who are often victimized or demonized in our nation’s race wars and national crisis, this vigilance is even more critical as President Biden starts his administration. [Read More]

FACE Mission

To advance the Asian American community's participation, contribution and influence through faith and community partnerships.
Faith and Community Empowerment | 3550 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 736, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Unsubscribe pastorja...@ymail.com
Update Profile | Customer Contact Data Notice
Sent by in...@facela.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.