Your Organizational Participation: AAPI Presidential Town Hall: June 27 / Supporting Org

Hyepin Im

Jun 4, 2020, 6:02:29 PM6/4/20
to in...@facela.org

Hello everyone,

I am forwarding this request on behalf of Christine Chen who spoke at our National Lighting the Community Summit.

If you are a local or national network of AAPI religious community or also Sikh community, please consider signing on as a Supporting Organization for this upcoming APIAVotes’s Presidential Town Hall on July 27th.

Thank you and blessings.

Hyepin