Meeting Place/Time/Day of Month

djg...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2007, 11:46:47 PM9/10/07
to Kansas City *BSD User's Group
I am going to contact JCCC, FOSS, and UMKC to see if it would be
possible to have meetings there. I think it will almost be a must to
have a internet connection (be it LAN/WIFI). Also what would be a good
day and week of the month to meet, it would have to be after 7PM for
me at the least (which sucks). Should frequencies of meetings be one a
month till we get a good sized group then move to two a month?

EricBiven

Sep 13, 2007, 10:33:20 AM9/13/07
to Kansas City *BSD User's Group
I would go with at least once a month, maybe every other month until
we get some actual presentation content. I think the quickest way to
kill a group is to have people show up alone, or have two people
sitting in a room with nothing to do/talk about, and have that meeting
happen too often.