KCBUG - Meeting Tomorrow

djgoku

Aug 12, 2008, 11:37:29 PM8/12/08
to kc...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up that there is a meeting tomorrow at the downtown public library.

Topics:

Compiling Qt-4.4.1 on OpenBSD
Neat new browser Arora (http://www.arora-browser.org), which I am
trying to get going, but am stuck on compiling Qt-4.4.1.

Noah

Aug 13, 2008, 12:52:50 AM8/13/08
to kc...@googlegroups.com
Grrr, darnit!

I won't be able to make it. I literally JUST got back into town from
DefCon late Sunday night and I've got some business to take care of
with the Cowtown Computer Congress Thursday night. Tomorrow's
probably my only "family night" this week :(

FYI, BSD User Group peeps should look into what CCCKC is doing. Once
things get moving, it should be epic.
http://cowtowncomputercongress.org/index.php/Main_Page

Jonathan Otsuka

Aug 13, 2008, 3:28:12 PM8/13/08
to kc...@googlegroups.com
That is fine I will still show up for an hour or so. I signed up to
the ccckc list and read most of the website. It sounds very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone 3G