KCBUG IRC Channel

djgoku

Dec 13, 2007, 5:27:02 PM12/13/07
to kc...@googlegroups.com
There is a current situation where the current contact/op of #KCBUG
channel on irc.freenode.org (Ahmuck) will not transfer it over to
myself. I have asked several times without any success, so I have
applied (as a last measure, I didn't want to bring freenode into this)
through the group registration on www.freenode.net so hopefully in the
near future the channel registration will be changed to myself. The
current contact/op believes I will step up on my high horse and ban
him and others from the channel, which wouldn't be the case. So until
#KCBUG is transferred to myself the Official IRC Channel is #KCBSDUG
on freenode.

Jonathan

djgoku

Jan 8, 2008, 6:22:07 PM1/8/08
to kc...@googlegroups.com

An update to this email, we now have #KCBUG so this is now the
official channel for our group.

Thanks,

Jonathan