KCBSD 2016

johns...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 2:26:03 PM6/25/16
to Kansas City *BSD User's Group
I've hopped onto IRC a couple times, and looked through this google group. Is there still an active community or meetup going on currently? What is currently best medium to connect with other members in the group?

Noah

Jun 26, 2016, 12:49:36 PM6/26/16
to Kansas City *BSD User's Group
This group is effectively dormant right now, but I did run into the founder (Johnny O) yesterday, and there seems to still be some interest in the *BSDs in Kansas City. I use BSD every single day on my primary desktop and my personal laptop, and you may have seen me driving around Johnson County with "OPENBSD" license plates. That said, between work and family, I'm not sure my schedule could bear another monthly meetup.

Apparently, this list still works, but I don't know who all got your message. I'm pretty active on Google Plus (including the BSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD communities) and you're likely to find lots to talk about there. AFAIK, there's no other forums specifically for Kansas City BSD fans.

johns...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2016, 11:00:41 AM6/27/16
to Kansas City *BSD User's Group
Thanks for the info Noah.