Monday - Preview the new HOA bike/ped path over the Missouri River

Eric Rogers

Jun 20, 2009, 6:00:24 PM6/20/09
to kc-bike-...@googlegroups.com
Monday evening the Missouri Department of Transportation will host a
public open house to preview the new bicycle and pedestrian path being
designed for the Heart of America Bridge over the Missouri River.
From what I have seen, the engineers have come up with a pretty good
design. Monday is your chance to check it out and let them know what
you think.

Heart of America Bridge Bike/Ped Open House
Monday, June 22nd, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Mid-America Regional Council, Rivergate Building
600 Broadway Boulevard, Kansas City, MO (just south of the Broadway
Bridge)