Free Upcoming Smart Cycling KC Clinics

Eric Bunch

Jun 21, 2010, 3:50:56 PM6/21/10
to kc-bike-...@googlegroups.com
KC Bike Commuters Group:

Get excited because we are holding two more Smart Cycling KC Bike Clinics this month!  And they are all free!

Fix-A-Flat Tuesday 6/22
6:00-7:00 PM
Brush Creek Community Center
Tired of loading your bike into the car for trips to the shop for flat repair?  Well get your hands dirty and learn the foolproof methods of fixing this nuisance.  No more begging for a ride home… guaranteed.  If at all possible, please bring your bike with you.  Register Here.

Bike Skillz Tuesday 6/29
6:00-7:00 PM
Westport-Roanoke Community Center
Get some practical riding experience in this clinic.  You’ll practice the essential riding techniques and even learn some emergency maneuvers.  Bikes and helmets are required.  Register Here.

For more information or to register visit: http://bikekc.org/smartcycling/clinics/

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

We hope to see you there.

--
Eric Bunch
Program Coordinator