Lobbying for transportation choice at Jefferson City - Two events this month!

Eric Rogers

Feb 14, 2009, 4:15:58 PM2/14/09
to lets...@googlegroups.com, kc-bike-...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, February 17th several environmental groups from across
Missouri will host the 2009 Conservation Lobby Day, and this year they
are including transportation as a topic. This is an excellent event for
those of you who are interested in the environmental benefits of
transit, bicycling, and walking.

More information: http://www.moenviron.org/Lobbyday.aspx

And don't forget Missouri Bicycle Federation's 3rd Annual Bicycle Day at
the Capitol on February 24th. Bicyclists from all over Missouri will
come to Jefferson City to talk to legislators about the recreational,
health, transportation, and environmental benefits of bicycling.

More information: http://mobikefed.org/BicycleDay

I hope to see some of you in Jefferson City talking to our elected
leaders about better policies to give Missourians real transportation
choice!

Eric Rogers