Smart Cycling KC: Traffic Skills 101

Eric Rogers

Sep 8, 2010, 9:21:08 AM9/8/10
to KC Bike Commuters
Great news, this intensive, hands-on class is being offered in Kansas City for the first time in at least three years.  When I took it I learned a lot of new info and skills, even though I considered myself to be seasoned bike commuter.

-Eric Rogers

The Missouri Bicycle and Pedestrian Federation has scheduled the first offering of Traffic Skills 101 as part of the Smart Cycling KC program.  In this class you will learn handling skills, emergency maneuvers, traffic skills and more from an experienced League Cycling Instructor (LCI): yours truly.  Not only will you take some new knowledge home, you will have some fun doing it!

Register here:

The nine-hour course will be split into two sessions; you must attend both in order to complete the course:

Saturday, October 2nd 12:00-4:30 PM
Saturday, October 9th 12:00-4:30 PM

Bring your bike, a helmet and get ready to have some fun!

Location:
Kansas City Central Library
Turner Board Room
14 West 10th St.
Kansas City, MO

Register before 9/11 and get the early bird rate of $55 individual and $75 family (students must be 15 years and older).

More information about your instructor can be found here: http://mobikefed.org/content/eric-bunch-bio-0

Eric Bunch
Program Coordinator
Missouri Foundation