Promises & Reality 2021 Report - Review of NDA govt by Wada Na Todo Abhiyan

Pradeep Baisakh

Aug 30, 2021, 8:10:58 AM8/30/21
to kbkroundtable, agamiorissa, Focus Orissa, common-concern, aditi...@gmail.com, Annie Namala, Naresh Kumar
Dear Friends in Odisha,

You may know that Wada Na Todo Abhiyan, New Delhi has been doing annual reviews of the government performance for the last more than 15 years. When I was heading Wada Na Todo Abhiyan from 2013-15, I also coordinated the review of 9 years of UPA, 100 days and 1 year of the Modi government then.

This year also it has come up with the second year review of NDA II. This has been done under the leadership of Annie Namala (Convenor) and other conveners, and the team at the secretariat of WNTA headed by Aditi Anand and supported by, among others, Naresh Kumar. Larger civil society contributes to the process or report writing.

Please get the material attached for your information and reading.

Sincerely,

Pradeep

From: Aditi Anand <aditi...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 15:10
To: Pradeep Baisakh <pradeep...@gcap.global>
Cc: Annie Namala <annie....@gmail.com>, Naresh Kumar <naresh2...@gmail.com>

Dear Pradeep,
Greetings from WNTA!

As you know, we recently released this year's governance review report ‘Promises & Reality 2020-2021: Citizen’s Report on 2nd Year of NDA-II Government’ on July 22, 2021.  Link to report: https://tinyurl.com/wntaPR21report
With your help and of other friends at WNTA, I'm happy to announce that we were able to gather an audience of 400+ people who attended the release event.

I'm writing to seek your help once again for amplifying outreach for the report and sharing it with relevant people.

Given our understanding of your reach in Odisha, I wanted to explore if it would be possible to reach out to senior state government representatives through you or through organizations like CYSD.
Or if there are any additional or alternative ways you would want to suggest for sharing the report with relevant peers and stakeholders, do let me know. We would like to share details with other anchors too to see if it's feasible in their states.

I'm attaching the following to help you initiate the process as possible:
  • Short Report (executive summary with recommendations) in English and Hindi
  • Presentation on the Report
  • Press Release
Also, find a link to the video giving an overview of the report here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur-kFrLT5Ng

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you.

Regards,

Aditi Anand
National Coordinator

 +91-9990786556
E aditi...@gmail.com
Wada Na Todo Abhiyan
New Delhi
www.wadanatodo.net
facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon

--
With Regards,

Pradeep Baisakh
Mobile no: +91-8447459549

To read my articles, visit my blogspot: http://pradeepbaisakh.blogspot.com/
Press Release - WNTA Promises&Reality Report.pdf
P&R21_Presentation_Final.pdf
Small Booklet English - P&R 2020-21.pdf
Small Booklet Hindi - P&R 2020-21.pdf