Pradeep Mohapatra

Jun 25, 2021, 3:09:09 AM6/25/21
to kbkroundtable, FOCUS ORISSA moderator
Dear Friends.
 We shall be happy if you please join the NGOEXPO tomorrow virtually.

There will be NGOs expo at Hyderabad tomorrow. UDYAMA and all partners are there for the whole day, starting from930AM to 9PM. Please join , do share your timing,  so that we can keep a reserve. best
Title : Pathways to Community Resilience: COVID & Climate Crisis
Saturday, 26 June · 9:30am – 9:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/kfj-wmxc-kds  ,  a note is attached for reference

regards

Pradeep Mohapatra

Team Leader

"No Work Is Small , Small Is Big", Scale for Sustainable Communities"

HIG-140/K-6/, Kalinga Vihar,Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha, India, P/f:  +91674 2475656,06742954656 whatspps:+919437110892  ,

Visit Us: https://www.udyama.org , Follow Us: Skype-udyama.pradeep ,  <https://twitter.com/UDYAMA>
UDYAMA is one of the partners in  Global Sustainable food Systems, https://www.oneplanetnetwork.org/sustainable-food-systems/actors
 (UDYAMA  is  Registered under 80G income Tax Exemption Act, Please Donate for a cause  & Get Tax Donation Certificate)
*Accredited to UN ECOSOC ,  UNEP, UNFCCC, UNCCD, UNGC, UN-CONGO ,CIVICUS, NAP, NIOS, GACSA,GACCs,GSP, WCC  weAdapt, ,UNHABITAT,UNESCAP,SCP,CTCN,GEF GWP, GNDR, CLEAN, CFNS,Governement GBCF,UNISDR,CANSA S2S,SDG .