Fwd: Regarding admission of children in private school as per RtE Section 12.1.c

1 view

Rajkishor Mishra

Jul 12, 2021, 5:24:57 AM7/12/21
to odisha-right-t...@googlegroups.com, kbkrou...@googlegroups.com, oregs...@googlegroups.com
BEING FORWARDED MESSAGE

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rupayaan <rupaya...@gmail.com>
Subject: Regarding admission of children in private school as per RtE Section 12.1.c
Date: 12 July 2021 at 2:47:37 PM IST
To: Rajkishor Mishra ……...

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Rupayaan!

During this challenging time of Covid-19 pandemic, hope you are safe and healthy.

As you are aware, under Right to Education Act-2009, Section 12.1.C, private schools are mandated to reserve 25% seats at entry level (pre-primary and class-1) for students belonging to economically weaker section and disadvantaged groups. In Odisha, till now there was no uniformity and transparency regarding admission under this provision, as most schools are taking admission in offline mode. From this year admission under this section is being done in online mode on RTE PARADARSHI Portal (https://www.rteparadarshi.odisha.gov.in/odisha). Following are the stages followed in the process of online admission.

Stage 1

Registration of schools by themselves on portal

Stage 2

Verification and approval of schools on portal by BEO and DEO

Stage 3

Registration by parents for admission of their children on portal

Stage 4

Submission by required document of children and parents to BEO office

Stage 5

Verification of document submitted and approval on portal by BEO

Stage 6

Centralised lottery and publication of result

Stage 7

Admission of student in concerned schools

Through use of technology the delivery, transparency and accountability could improve, however it is agreed based on experience and understanding that technology widen the gap and exclude the neediest one, due to digital divide and information. We together always tried to make the entitlement and services reach to the eligible by being a bridge.

First phase of student registration completed on 30th June 2021 and document verification is going on. As the first phase coincided with 2nd wave of COVID and lockdown in the State, we did not approach you considering that you might be engaged in humanitarian response which was priority at that time.

Now second and final phase of student registration will be from 1st August to 10th August. In this phase we could play vital role in sensitizing, identifying and supporting eligible parents for online registration under this process.

Hence request you to support and facilitate the admission of deserving children under 12.1.c provision (25% reservation) of RTE act. Attached are the leaflet and student registration manual for your kind information.

For any support from our side contact: Vipul Kumar-9668387242

With kind regards,

Rupayaan Team

1.    Leaflet

2.    Users manual (how to register in portal)

3.    District wise School details with seats available / entry class

RTE SCHOOL DETAILS.xlsx
RTE Leaflet.pdf
RTE User Manual for student registration.pdf