New Resume - Sr. Informatica Developer

eJobsVille.com New Resumes

Jan 21, 2015, 6:18:10 AM1/21/15
to eJobsVille.com New Resumes Subscriber

(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.) (Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. Check the links in the mail and apply directly. Resumes sent to this email will not be checked.)

A new Resume, ID: 339223 was added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town

Title:  Sr. Informatica Developer  posted on 2015-01-06 16:18:48

Objective:

  • Over 8 years of total IT experience and Technical proficiency in the Data Warehousing teamed with Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Development & testing, Data profiling, data standardization & Quality Control and full life cycle Implementation of Data Warehouse.
  • Proficiency in interviewing stakeholders, requirements analysis and realization using Use Cases, deriving testable functional / non-functional system requirements, providing strategic and tactical inputs and coordinating with business functions and technical project teams from conception through deployment.
  • Involved in Requirement gathering, Data Analysis, Application Design, Data Modeling, Application Development, Implementations and Data Quality in different Data warehouse Projects.
  • Experience in creating efficient and effective High and Low level ETL documentation both for business as well as development community.
  • Experience in designing complex ETL/ELT solutions for Data Warehouse Programs.
  • Experience in both integration and reporting areas of Data Warehouse using Informatica, Cognos, Business Objects, Teradata and Oracle.
  • Erudite in Preparing word documentation and Visio diagrams to depict business processes better.
  • Strong Data Warehousing experience in Application development & Quality Assurance testing using Informatica Power Center 9.5/9.1/8.6/7.1 Source Analyzer, Data Warehousing Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer, Transformation developer), Informatica Power Mart, Power Connect 6.2, Power Exchange, OLAP, OLTP.
  • Experience in designing error and exception handling procedures to identify, record and report errors.
  • Extensive Experience in developing and performance tuning of Informatica mappings.
  • Erudite in Using Pushdown Optimization feature of Informatica.
  • Experience in Configuration and working on developing maps using Power exchange for DB2.
  • Extensive knowledge with Teradata SQL Assistant, PUMP, Fast Export, Fast Load, Multiload, BTEQ, Coded complex scripts for the Teradata Utilities and finely tuned the queries to enhance performance.
  • Extensive knowledge of Teradata Analyst pack including Visual explains, System Emulation tools and Teradata Manager.
  • Worked extensively on performance tuning of ETL maps and considerably decreased the  ETL load timings
  • Involved in the designing and Building of Business Objects Universes from different data sources like Oracle/SQL Server.
  • Hands on experience of using MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, Rational tools, Erwin.
  • Experience in coordinating with the configuration and change management groups for Clear Case Version Control and Build Making Process.
  • Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a motivated team player with good communication and inter-personal skills.
  • Extensively worked with various systems like Oracle, Teradata, MS Access, Flat files, XML and Mainframe, SQL Server.
  • Sound understanding of the value and meaning of information, data quality and metadata

Click here to view and download the Resume

Best regards,
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town

Please Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please click the unsubscribe link above and your id will be removed from our mailing list or reply to the same email with 'Remove' and we shall help you in unsubscribing your email. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.