New Resume - QA Tester / ANALYST

eJobsVille.com New Resumes

Jan 22, 2015, 8:39:07 PM1/22/15
to eJobsVille.com New Resumes Subscriber

(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.) (Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. Check the links in the mail and apply directly. Resumes sent to this email will not be checked.)

A new Resume, ID: 339242 was added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town

Title:  QA Tester / ANALYST  posted on 2015-01-06 17:27:17

Objective:

Click here to view and download the Resume

Best regards,
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town

Please Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please click the unsubscribe link above and your id will be removed from our mailing list or reply to the same email with 'Remove' and we shall help you in unsubscribing your email. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused. Please allow 24 hours to complete the un-subscription from all our servers.