Kaya Scodelario reveals that Skins role's role caused a lot of problems for me'

Susan J. Atkinson

Mar 9, 2024, 7:09:17 AMMar 9
to Kaya Scodelario

Kaya Scodelario posted a video of herself viewing teen drama Euphoria in her newest TikTok while talking about the effect acting as a young teenager in the show on her mental health.

MORE: Is there a Derry Girls spinoff coming soon? Here is what we know

The actress wrote, "I went on The star in the Maze Runner, and I was looking with alarm at a screen. "Watching Euphoria for the first time, thinking that is insane for 17 - year - olds, then recalling what I was engaging in on television at 14," she said. She added: "I'll be always garetful. But safeguarding was not a thing back then, "he said.

WATCH: Kaya Scodelario reveals the impact of Skins on her mental health

Kaya responded to a fan that asked how the show impacted her mentality: "Yes. It was a lovely time, but it was also the cause of many of my problems now. Nevertheless, I got the opportunity to do what I really loved doing.

One person wrote in response to a question about comparing the two shows: Another person said: "Effy makes Euphoria seem like a Disney show." "Effy ran in order that they Euphoria characters could walk."

Kaya discussed her time on the program.

The series Skins, which lasted from 2007 to 2013, followed a group of teens throughout their college years and also addressed issues including substance abuse, teen pregnancy, mental illness and eating disorders. Kaya plays Effy, the younger sister of Tony in the show. In season 1, Effy is admitted to the hospital after receiving a drug injection, and then Tony witnesses a car accident.

MORE: Sam Heughan, the outlander actor, wows fans with a muscly post-workout photo.

MORE: Outlander actor Sam Heughan's shares yoga picture - fans encourage him to take care

In season three, she becomes the main character. Storylines consist of a love triangle between Cook and Freddie, destructive episodes, and also the assassination of her boyfriend.

Kaya Scodelario felt 'extremely anxious 'during The distressing The Gentlemen scene.

As you would expect from a Guy Ritchie production, his brand new Netflix drama, The Gentlemen, includes fast - talking gangsters, a large dose of hijinks, and riveting action sequences.

The nervous breakdown associated with a fully grown man, required to embody a chicken before a tiny audience of aristocrats and crooks, can either shock or scar you.

However this distressing scene that sees Daniel Ings' hapless toff Freddy dressed as attempt, flap ostentatiously, cluck, and a rooster to fly by leaping off of chairs paying off a debt owed to a crime boss, nonetheless sparks the crazy chain of events in The Gentlemen.

Although the chicken improvised sequence has blood, sweat and tears (literally), there's also something darkly amusing about the sequence, at least for the audiences. However, for the cast it was an entirely different matter. Susie Glass plays the drug boss.

Kaya Scodelario, 31, who plays drug lord Susie Glass, was in the home when Freddy had his chicken-induced collapse and reported hotleaknudes.com just before the show's introduction at a luxurious London hotel, the encounter was filled with tension.

It had been much more intense than that, "she said when asked if the cast had burst into laughter during Daniel's performance. I had been really anxious throughout it. Daniel gave so much.'

Google Site:
https://sites.google.com/view/kaya-scodelario/
Google Folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_v4NDXw6dYeMlk-o-wHI90DELlQtDkUh