Kay_admob

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Saj

未讀,
2011年8月3日 下午4:22:152011/8/3
收件者:kay-users
Is there a example site with source code that uses kay_admob? I have
been trying to make it work for a couple of days, but no luck. I
implemented the blogging engine on no time but with kay_admob, kind of
complex.

Thank you.

victorgoh

未讀,
2011年8月4日 清晨5:43:212011/8/4
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saj,

What error you're getting with kay_admob? Post the stack trace and I'll see how I can help.

victorgoh

未讀,
2011年8月4日 上午10:31:202011/8/4
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
I have uploaded a sample kay application with kay_admob to bitbucket. You can download it from https://bitbucket.org/victorgoh/kay-admob-sample/downloads.

Sajal Dutta

未讀,
2011年8月4日 下午1:09:522011/8/4
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

I can't thank you enough for even making one sample on a random request. This is noteworthy. I know how it feels as I myself run a tutorial site (appinventorblocks.com) and attending to different requests. In your case, it must be way more. So, thank you.

I was able to make it work with the sample as it was already built by you. One question though, I will be using it for Android App through App Inventor. In App Inventor, we have a WebViewer component like the web in VB 6 in earlier days. I wanted to show ad like regular mobile apps ad in a web page with a standard size image banner with a link attached to it. And load the webpage on a web viewer.

Is it possible to get an image banner with a link attached to it from AdMob API?

Even if it is not possible, that's fine. THANK YOU. Really, really appreciate your effort and patience.

-Saj-

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:31 AM, victorgoh <vict...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have uploaded a sample kay application with kay_admob to bitbucket. You can download it from https://bitbucket.org/victorgoh/kay-admob-sample/downloads.

[Saj] SAJAL DUTTA
Programming Supervisor
NCO Financial Systems Inc.
Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
Mobile: +63 917 548 198 4
www.ncogroup.com

victorgoh

未讀,
2011年8月5日 清晨6:30:132011/8/5
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saj,

You can use the ad(request, params, fail_silently) function in admob.py to get the html fragment to display in your webpage.

HTH.

Sajal Dutta

未讀,
2011年8月5日 下午2:19:232011/8/5
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Victor.

Saj

未讀,
2011年8月12日 清晨6:05:552011/8/12
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor, sorry to bother again.

Basically {%admob%} receives a javascript call pointing to iadmob.js. Html page executes the javascript and display the image banner and link to it. Something like-

But I wanted it to be a service rather than a html page. If someone calls http://my_app_id.appspot.com/get_ad, the program will return a JSON or xml with the admob's image banner link and redirect link of the ad.

Is it possible? I am trying for a week but can't get it to work. A million thanks.

victorgoh

未讀,
2011年8月13日 上午9:34:002011/8/13
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Kay AdMob is only able to get the html snippet returned from admob servers. For your requirements, you should contact AdMob tech support for advice.

Sajal Dutta

未讀,
2011年8月13日 下午1:08:572011/8/13
收件者:kay-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vic. Appreciate it.

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM, victorgoh <vict...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kay AdMob is only able to get the html snippet returned from admob servers. For your requirements, you should contact AdMob tech support for advice.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息