Error while compiling templates when deploying to GAE

20 wyświetleń

victorgoh

nieprzeczytany,
3 lis 2009, 22:02:333.11.2009
do kay-users
Hi,

Is this a problem which I can fix or something related to the kay
framework?

macbook:theokayblog victorgoh$ python manage.py appcfg -v update
Running on Kay-0.4.0
Compiling templates...
Now compiling templates in /Users/victorgoh/Work/sandbox/theokayblog/
blog/templates to /Users/victorgoh/Work/sandbox/theokayblog/blog/
templates_compiled.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "manage.py", line 44, in <module>
script.run()
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/lib/werkzeug/script.py",
line 121, in run
return func()
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/management/appcfg.py",
line 41, in do_appcfg_passthru_argv
do_preparse_apps()
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/management/preparse.py",
line 65, in do_preparse_apps
compile_app_templates(app.app) # pass KayApp instance
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/management/preparse.py",
line 104, in compile_app_templates
compile_dir(env, dir, dest)
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/utils/jinja2utils/
compiler.py", line 77, in compile_dir
base_dir=base_dir)
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/utils/jinja2utils/
compiler.py", line 77, in compile_dir
base_dir=base_dir)
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/utils/jinja2utils/
compiler.py", line 77, in compile_dir
base_dir=base_dir)
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/utils/jinja2utils/
compiler.py", line 81, in compile_dir
base_dir=base_dir)
File "/Users/victorgoh/Work/theokayblog/kay/utils/jinja2utils/
compiler.py", line 39, in compile_file
source = src_file.read().decode(encoding)
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/
python2.5/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x91 in position
10: unexpected code byte

Takashi Matsuo

nieprzeczytany,
3 lis 2009, 22:21:143.11.2009
do kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi victorgoh,

It seems that your template uses codec other than utf-8. Can you use utf-8?

--
Takashi Matsuo
Kay's daddy

victorgoh

nieprzeczytany,
3 lis 2009, 23:52:273.11.2009
do kay-users
It was the .DS_Store files that was causing the error.
Since I have image files inside my template folder, it looks like I
will have to move them to a media folder. I was hoping to keep
templates and their associated static files (css, js and images) in
subfolders in the template folder.

Erwann Robin

nieprzeczytany,
21 lut 2013, 19:45:2921.02.2013
do kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I seem to have a similar problem than victorgoh a few year ago :

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xff in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)
when I update the remote service.
the full log is on stackoverflow :

it starts happening after a google appengine update, so I was confused.

Do you have any ideas to the files I should look to ?

Cheers !
Erwann
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi