Issue #113 - docs update

Paolo Casciello

Jan 3, 2012, 4:27:12 AM1/3/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
I've submitted an issue http://code.google.com/p/kay-framework/issues/detail?id=113 for an update to the docs.

I'm using my clone on bitbucket. If you like to test it or incorporate it pull from ssh://hg(at)bitbucket.org/xcash/kay-framework

Bye,
Paolo

Paolo Casciello

Jan 10, 2012, 3:02:44 AM1/10/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
BUMP! :)

Takashi Matsuo

Jan 10, 2012, 7:03:07 AM1/10/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paolo,

Thx for doing this. I'll look into it soon.

Takashi Matsuo on my android tabet

2012/01/10 17:02 "Paolo Casciello" <paolo.c...@gmail.com>:
BUMP! :)

Takashi Matsuo

Jan 11, 2012, 9:42:34 AM1/11/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've just merged your changes. Thank you Paolo.
Additionally, I've managed to make all of the tests success, and
werkzeug's debugger to work well.

I'll do some docs cleanup tomorrow, and release an RC version soon.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could think of any blocking issue on the
py27 branch.

Cheers,

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com

Prateek Malhotra

Jan 11, 2012, 10:09:30 AM1/11/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
I've submitted a few bug reports (#114, and #115). #114 is a hack I put together to address an issue I feel is a flaw in the framework (inconsistent use of class-based views and decorators) and #115 is an actual issue that effects caching.

Thank you,
Prateek

Paolo Casciello

Jan 11, 2012, 10:48:10 AM1/11/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Great! :)
The werkzeug's debugger issue is a thing i had planned to look too but never found the time. :D glad it's fixed now.

Now that's solved, I don't see anything blocking an RC

I've a proposal for a new extension util to add but i'll do a separate post on that.

Prateek if you have a bitbucket account and you prefer to push changes to a kay repos instead of diff you're free to use my clone. Or maybe Takashi and Ian would give us access as contributors to the official repo :)

Bye,
 Paolo

Takashi Matsuo

Jan 12, 2012, 3:53:37 AM1/12/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
I've upgraded the bundled werkzeug to 0.9-dev, and done some cleanups.

Prateek, thank you and got it. I'll take a look tomorrow.

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com