Kay-3.0.0 released

Takashi Matsuo

Jul 7, 2012, 8:09:34 AM7/7/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have just released Kay-3.0.0.
The main change is this version only supports Python2.7 runtime.

This year, I'll work on this project more than the last year, so that
we can develop more features, and fix more bugs.

I'd like you to ask what feature you want to have or which bugs should be fixed?

Happy coding :)

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com

Takashi Matsuo

Jul 7, 2012, 8:10:40 AM7/7/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
I should have told you the download URL:
http://code.google.com/p/kay-framework/downloads/list

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com

Paolo Casciello

Jul 7, 2012, 11:19:36 AM7/7/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
Great. :)

The features are listed in the issues page. I've managed to sort them out a bit to make a little focus.
I've had a change in my work past months so i'm reorganizing to keep helping the development of Kay.

Cheers,
 Paolo