Offline Documentation

Steve

Jul 14, 2010, 1:35:28 AM7/14/10
to kay-users
I'm going to have to be doing a lot of offline work for the next
couple weeks. Is there any offline version of the Kay documentation
that I can download. I found the restructured text sources in the
distribution, but I don't know much about that format and reading it
like that is not real easy. I would love to find some html or pdf
export of the full documentation.

Is that possible or already there but I'm overlooking it?

Thanks,
Steve

Takashi MATSUO

Jul 14, 2010, 1:42:02 AM7/14/10
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

I've made a pdf version, so attached it.

Hope it can fullfil your needs.

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com

> --

Kay-Documentation.pdf

Steve

Jul 14, 2010, 1:59:26 AM7/14/10
to kay-users
Wow, incredibly fast reply! Thank you very much! That's exactly what
I needed.

Cheers,
Steve