Re-Open #114

Prateek Malhotra

Jan 20, 2012, 12:12:25 PM1/20/12
to kay-users
Hello,

I merged the latest py27 branch locally and found that it broke the
patch I submitted for issue #114. I've commented on the issue with a
new patch (http://code.google.com/p/kay-framework/issues/detail?
id=114)

I feel a lot more confident this time around about my implementation.
I am able to verify instance methods and can check explicitly for
instances of the BaseHandler class without guessing.

Unfortunately, I am unable to produce unit tests on any pages
decorated with this function. Not sure if this was a problem before
all of my changes, but any advice on how to get it working would be
greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Prateek

Takashi Matsuo

Jan 23, 2012, 2:25:05 AM1/23/12
to kay-...@googlegroups.com
2012/1/20 Prateek Malhotra <some...@gmail.com>:

FYI, I merged your change, and also added some tests for kay.cache.

Thanks a lot for the report!

--
Takashi Matsuo
matsuo....@gmail.com