C# / WCF Dev position in the Bay Area

Kannan

Jun 2, 2009, 6:19:04 PM6/2/09
to KAWCareerCenter
This is Nina with Maxonic Milestone Management.
We are a technology consulting firm based in the SF Bay Area.
We have an immediate requirement from our direct client for a

C# / WCF Developer - Redwood City, CA
===================================

Considering that you have the desired skills, I wanted to reach out
and make contact to discuss the opportunity.

I am looking forward to see your resume in WORD format as soon as
possible.

Job Description:

Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration:2+ Months Contract.
Interview Process - Phone and In-Person.

The specific work the right individual will be doing is:

* - Individual will write custom tools for in game support
* - Individual will write WCF services for in game / web
consumption
* - Individual will participate in integrating game, game
tools and web with existing technologies

Skills required:

* - 2+ yrs of proficiency in C#
* - 2+ yrs experience with WCF (Windows Communication
Foundation) and creating services
* - 2+ yrs experience with REST
* - 2+ yrs experience creating web based admin tools
* - 2+ yrs Experience with creating reports from multiple data
sources
* - Nice to have experience with MS SQL / MSMQ

Best Regards,
Nina

Nina Schindler | Work: (408) 739-4900 Ext. 123| Fax: 408-636-7371
Maxonic | 1230 Midas Way| Suite 220 | Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4068 |
www.maxonic.com