NY -- Contract oppty

Kannan

Sep 13, 2009, 1:32:01 PM9/13/09
to KAWCareerCenter
Greetings,
My name is Ilya and I'm a Senior Recruiter at Axelon Services
Corporation. Global Financial Firm located in New York, NY has
immediate Contract opportunities for experienced Sr. Developer/
Analysts with Counterparty Risk experience.

BUSINESS AREA: Fixed Income Front Office IT
JOB DESCRIPTION:
One to two are available to work in a new cross-product Front Office
Fixed Income group working on OTC derivatives across G10 Rates, Local
Market Rates, FX, Commodities, and Municipals. The job involves the
design, analysis, implementation, and production rollout of a Monte
Carlo Aggregation service for a distributed Credit Valuation
Adjustment system that is run across Fixed Income. The Research,
Analytics, and Infrastructure teams participating in this new high-
profile fast-paced project are worldwide as are the trading desk
clients.
QUALIFICATIONS:
The candidate should have a solid understanding of contemporary state-
of-the-art Front Office Mortgage, Credit, Rates, or FX trading
infrastructure and be familiar with the concepts of counterparty risk
management. CVA specific knowledge or trading desk experience is a
plus. The candidate should have at least 5 years of design and
development experience in financial industry with data warehouse, SQL
Server, Java, .Net, C/C++, ETL tools. The person should have strong
analytical skills and understand Front Office valuation models, risk
and sensitivity computations, performance attribution/ P&L
Explanatory, and high performance Monte Carlo implementation. Good
communication skills are required since the project involves
interaction and collaboration with multiple Front, Middle, and Back
Office business & development groups. The candidate should have
extensively worked with Reporting Services and demonstrate a thorough
working knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC).

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a
change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications
and interest, please send me an e-mail and please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is
of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Ilya Kushner
Axelon Services Corporation

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites
to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to
Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment
opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job
market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of
availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I
respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the
employment options and job market information we provide with our e-
mail notices.

Thanks again.
Ilya Kushner

Axelon Services Corporation