Position at Vancouver, WA/Portland

1 view

Kannan

Apr 3, 2009, 12:52:18 PM4/3/09
to KAWCareerCenter
Hi,

I am working on a Contract Opportunity for SAIC/BPA (1302) located in
Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR and I wanted to see if you or someone you
know might be interested.

ONLY US CITIZENS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

MUST BE ABLE TO PASS FBI LEVEL BACKGROUND CHECK

MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN VANCOUVER, WA or PORTLAND, OR

You will find the job description below the information I need to get
your resume submitted.

We appreciate the time you take to answer our questions below, as it
allows Comsys to better serve your needs as a job candidate.

Please let me know your available date

Please let me know your Hourly Rate on Contract

Are you able to provide on-call and back-up support for existing
systems and functions?

Are you able to carry a supplied cell phone/pager and work non-core
hours when requested?

Please let me know your legal rights to work in the US:
Are you a US Citizen, hold a Green Card or on a visa?
If you are on a visa, please give us the name of the company that
holds your visa and contact information.

Do you have a degree? If so what degree

Do you have certifications? If so please list

What is your current location?

Can you please send me an updated resume for yourself in MS Word
format?

Can you also please send to me three references? (I will not contact
until you have received an interview)

Please put the numbers of years of experience that you have in the
following skills:
(Please make sure the skills you say you have are in your resume with
the employer you used them for.)

C#.net Programmer III
Lead other developers/ Agile project team
SOA
.NET Windows Forms/ WinForms
ASP.NET application development
SQL Server
Oracle design
Designing and writing .NET applications
Web Services
.Net Remoting
SOAP
HTTP
N-tier applications (Design and development of)
Documentation
Creation of training materials

ASP development under IIS
.NET framework 2.0
CVS or Subversion
XML (utilization via DOM and/or SAX, XPATH, XML Schemas, XSLT)
.Net Remoting
NUNIT and/or JUNIT
NANT and/or ANT
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
SQL based experience in multi-tier architecture
Change Management, Work Tracking and Time Management

Thanks,
Nancy

10469251
Software Programmer III (C#.Net)
16 Month Contract (extension likely)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Vancouver, WA/ Portland, OR

ONLY US CITIZENS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

MUST BE ABLE TO PASS FBI LEVEL BACKGROUND CHECK.

MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN VANCOUVER, WA or PORTLAND, OR

SUMMARY:

Provide technical leadership and oversight for a technical team shared
by two tightly coupled projects, working to integrate a commercial-off-
the-shelf work planning and scheduling system with Microsoft Project,
and other legacy systems, using a service oriented approach. Must be
comfortable and experienced leading an agile project team and
delivering functionality in short iterations. This position will work
with the program enterprise architecture team to ensure that a
standard approach is adhered to and must be experienced mentoring
junior developers, performing code reviews, and experienced in test
driven development. Responsible for developing and overseeing a
disciplined continuous build environment and configuration management
processes for the software and servers involved in the project. Must
effectively facilitate internal IT service providers for the build and
maintenance of all the equipment and services required, providing
appropriate lead time and instruction to complete the work. Must
ensure that appropriate levels of documentation and other training
materials are developed for an effective hand-off to the operations
and maintenance organizations at the end of the project.

SKILL REQUIREMENTS:

10+ years Experience
.NET Windows Forms and Web Applications development.
Proficient in C#
ASP.NET application development.
Expert level in SQL.
Experience working with SQL Server and Oracle design.
Designing and writing .NET applications that use Web Services, .Net
Remoting, SOAP & HTTP.
Design and development of n-tier applications.

SKILLS DESIRED:
ASP development under IIS
.NET framework 2.0
CVS or Subversion
XML (utilization via DOM and/or SAX, XPATH, XML Schemas, XSLT)
.Net Remoting
Using NUNIT and/or JUNIT.
Using NANT and/or ANT.
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform design, development and testing tasks within the 2.0 framework
using Microsoft Visual C# in WinForms and Web Services applications.

Produce robust, efficient, effective .NET code for applications that
interact with Internet users.

Produce well architected, efficient SQL within a complex data model.
Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot database performance problems in
applications written in ASP.NET, and C#.NET using Oracle as the
backend for data access.

Creatively and expertly design and produce SQL based capabilities in
front, middle and backend tiers of an end-to-end application system.

Assure best choice Web delivery capability with the highest possible
levels of user performance.

Proficiently use NUnit to participate in test driven .NET application
development.

Develop an n-tier client-server application that uses a Web Server,
application server and database engine architecture.

Provide a high degree of proficiency in contributing to highly
collaborative solution development scenarios with the development team
and program/design/debug applications using techniques listed above.

Consider and/or develop flexible, extensible, and/or creative methods
for application development.

Integrate with configuration management methodologies and techniques,
including branching and merging.

Develop unit-testing scenarios to exercise a .NET Framework
application to simulate environmental failures and code failures.

PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in
excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills,
patience, analytical reasoning and problem solving abilities.
Communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical
and non-technical users.
Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training
and functional documentation.
Provide on-call and backup support for existing systems and functions.
Location for on-call and backup support may be at client facilities or
off-site. Required to carry a company supplied cell phone/pager and
work non-core hours when requested.
Understand and follow established processes and procedures including
Change Management, Work Tracking and Time Management.
Keep abreast of technology advances, upgrades and patches. Analyze,
test, and apply changes to the application environment under the
prevailing change management procedures and requirements.

Nancy Krupp
Sr. Placement Manager
COMSYS
10220 SW Greenburg Rd.