Perm position

Kannan

Mar 16, 2009, 4:37:04 PM3/16/09
to KAWCareerCenter
Dear Candidate:

We have an affiliate agency, in Richland, WA, with a Fortune 5000
client, that needs several Senior .Net Developers...please read the
Job Specs, below my Signature Line...

The client is in a "Recession Proof" business, developing software
that takes video images and data from MRI's, CAT Scans, X-Rays,
Electrocardiagrams (EKG, ECG) and other Deep Brain Stem devices, and
create viewable databases for Surgeons and other Medical Personnel to
read the results, diagnosis and treatments.

THESE ARE PERMANENT POSITIONS....… not a Contract assignment....

If you do not have an interest in this position, but might know of a
possible personall referral, please forward this email to them...

If you have an interest in this career opportunity, please respond
with the following:
. Your Current Resume.
. Your Citizenship Status, as this client will not consider H-1 Visa
candidates, at this time -
. Your Current or Previous Salary or Hourly Rate -
. Your MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE SALARY (please give, even if a little
outside the range quoted) -
. Your DESIRED SALARY (this will give us a Marketing Range) -
. Your reason(s) for desiring to leave your current/previous employer
-
. Your complete name, mailing address and all phone numbers, if not on
your resume -
. Homeowner or Renter -
. If others are relocating with you, have you discussed relocating to
Southeast Washington, with them, and are they in agreement to the
relocation -
. Are there any possible issues that could preclude your moving to
this area -
. What other geographic locations might you consider, as we have 450+
affiliate agencies in our NPA (National Personnel Associates) Network,
and there could be other opportunities available through this powerful
resource -
. For the Technical Summary, your years of experience in:
. C#.Net -
. Windows Development -
Plusses (NOT required, but nice to have):
. ASP.Net -
. ADO.Net -
. SQL Server -
. Linq to SQL -
. WCF and WPF/Blend -
. Networking programming -
. Interfacing with instrumentation hardware -
. Any other relevant skills that will assist us in marketing you
-

Once I receive this information, I will forward it to my agency
affiliate, Jan Sather, who will contact you about the client and their
career opportunity…

Richard O. Gross
Vice President
RSA – Strategy, Services, and Staffing
Direct: (281)956-2215 Cell: (832)466-5211
Richar...@rsacorp.com www.rsacorp.com
NPA Member (National Personnel Associates)
Worldwide Recruiting Network - www.npaworldwide.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Position: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Richland, WA
Salary: $65,000 - $88,000 + (18%-20% Bonuses) +
Excellent Benefits + Paid Relocation +++

The company is now at about 100 employees, growing at 20% per year,
shares profits with employees quarterly and has a highly disciplined
and technically competent staff. The CTO has an open door policy and
enjoys listening to his staff's ideas and recommendations for new
technology and improved systems for accomplishing goals.

Client selling points:
A world class software dept, state-of-the art, privately owned
company, no debt, bonuses on average for 4 years have been 18%
(quarterly) and actually paid 20% in 2008, place to make a difference,
software goes out the door every few months, small company, 100
teammates in same building, little bureaucracy, CTO will listen to any
idea

Opportunity: Positioned in several fast growth segments of the
biomed market.

Corporate culture:
5 day work week w/ flex hours (9-3 required and any 40 hours), they
all have a laptop and can work at home after 40 hours, comp time after
46 hours per week.

Reporting authority/manager:
Collaborative, consensus driven, opened up offices and built quad
offices so they are in the same room, lots of talking, drawing on
white board, candor, conflict and challenge, push each other for
accountability, very demanding for work ethic, most work 45 hour
week.

Are you interested in testing state-of-the-art neurodiagnostics
devices in an exciting and fast-paced agile/scrum development
environment? Do you have an agile attitude? If so, we have a great
Agile Software Development opportunity for you. You will work with
other team members, developers, and product owners to raise any issues
with feature design, determine proper testing needs for ongoing
releases, write and automate detailed test cases to cover your area
thoroughly and to ensure bugs are identified early and fixed.

This position is focused ondelopment for our Neurodiagnostic software.
You will be working right alongside the senior product developers to
refine the requirements and write C# code ..

Are you interested in testing state-of-the-art neurodiagnostics
devices in an exciting and fast-paced agile/scrum development
environment? Do you have a passion and talent for good software
design?
Do you love developing Windows applications using the latest C#/.NET
Microsoft tools?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
This position is focused on the design and development of next-
generation neurodiagnostics applications, which include high-
performance real-time display of EEG, EMG and evoked potential data
from neurology and sleep patients. Our customers require high-speed
throughput, network connectivity, remote access, database storage and
reporting, and full-featured data analysis and visualization.

Requirements:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
MS Windows application development experience
2+ years experience programming in C#/.NET
Strong customer focus.
Agile mindset – dedicated to unit testing, rapid iterations with
consistent stream of product-ready output.
Self-direction; constantly looking for ways to improve the product,
designs, or the company.
The ability to stand up and argue for what you believe; but the
strength of mind to realize when you are wrong.
Preference given to:
SQL Server experience
Linq to SQL experience
WCF and WPF/Blend experience
Networking programming experience.
Experience interfacing with instrumentation hardware.
Primary Responsibilities:
Join one of the company’s product Scrum teams to develop state-of-the-
art commercial biomedical applications.
Contribute to the Scrum team in a highly-collaborative environment.
Generate ideas and designs and work with the group to refine and
implement them.
Review others’ code with attention to detail and good design
principles.
We are looking for people who have a passion for software, who keep
their knowledge and skills sharp, who will be an impact player and
raise the level of the whole team. This is an opportunity for you to
make a strong mark on the medical device industry.