H4 to H1 Transfer

Anju Sebin

Dec 27, 2012, 3:11:12 AM12/27/12
to kawcare...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,
My name is Anju Rose Sebin and I'm new to Redmond, Washington. Me and my family moved here recently from India. My husband works here for Deloitte Consulting.
I already has a B1 visa.  I had a H1 Visa which was expired last June and I'm still an employee of CTS back in India as of now( Currently i'm on extended maternity leave). I would like to process my H1-B visa here and hence would like your assistance for the same.
Let me know the process in details, so that i can start this as per your suggestion.

Thanks & regards,
Anju

Pooja Nambiar

Dec 27, 2012, 3:38:28 AM12/27/12
to kawcare...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anju,

You could email me on pooj...@gmail.com.
I live in bellevue too.
So could give u the details.

--
"KAW - Bringing all Keralites in Washington together… as one extended family...”

--
Pooja Nambiar